Group Currency Activation & Conversion offers comprehensive solution to turn on Group Currencies in the productive SAP system.
SAP Financials applications offer features to manage Parallel Currencies including Group Currency (GC). Changing the parallel currencies in the live productive SAP environment could cause serious system problems. The existing financial transactions, which are already posted in the system are not converted.
Once a company code is productive in the SAP system, GC can not be activated retrospectively just using configuration. Group Currency Activation & Conversion offers comprehensive solution to turn on Group Currencies in the live Productive SAP environment.
Group Currency Activation & Conversion – Features & Benefits
- Phased methodology for managing whole cycle with step-by-step guidance
- Mature, revision-secure procedure to migrate and convert big amounts of data
- Minimal system downtime
- Migration and conversion of complete data sets, including historical data
- Little project effort needed because of extensive object libraries
- Tools for the verification of system consistency
- Self-developed tool for the technical implementation of Conversion projects
- Extensive analysis functions for the different services
- Application package with predefined business objects
- System wide consistency & based on domains
- Able to resume processing after disruptions and system errors
- Logging of conversion/migration runs
- Migration without release borders / Unicode capability